Career Hub: Blog

The latest real estate news, advancements, market information and helpful real estate tips.

Has the Real Estate Market Turned?

Real Estate Express 2008-11-21

You know, one day we are all going to wake up and say, “I’ll be darned, the real estate market has turned the corner!” Call me crazy, but I think that day will come sooner than you think Consider this – The National Association of…

4 Great Gift Ideas for Real Estate Pros

Real Estate Express 2008-11-20

Here are 4 great gift ideas that any real estate pro would love to receive this holiday season. A Smartphone The California Association of Realtors reported recently that 42% of their members surveyed are already using a “Smartphone. That leaves 58% that still need…

Mickey Mouse’s Hometown Leads the Recovery Boom

Real Estate Express 2008-11-19

This morning while researching the latest housing market news, I migrated to the L.A. Times Business Section – a good barometer in my opinion for what’s on the horizon for the rest of our nation. The headline I encountered made no sense to me.…

Warren Buffett is Bullish on Real Estate Brokerages?

Real Estate Express 2008-11-17

Remember a few weeks ago when Warren Buffett announced that he was buying stocks again, that the bargains were just too good to pass up?   Would it surprise you to know that even though not well-publicized, Mr. Buffett apparently thinks the same about owning…

Real Estate Rebounding on Coasts?

Real Estate Express 2008-11-08

I was just in South Florida on business two weeks ago and I happened to meet some real estate salespeople who were almost too busy to talk to me. My impression was at least in this market, properties are moving again. Then I just…

To Stage is the Rage In Real Estate

Real Estate Express 2007-12-10

It’s funny how a word can come on the scene and take on meaning in a relatively short time. In our distinctively American way, common usage propels these new concepts into the vernacular and even to the dictionary in a few short years. Staging…

Is Real Estate for Me?

Real Estate Express 2007-11-17

Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple test to tell you if real estate is the right career for you? Maybe the test would sound like this:

Real Estate License Bird 1a

Tens of thousands of real estate professionals got their start with Real Estate Express.

Hear what they have to say.

See More Reviews