Learn what's required for your Real Estate License in Arkansas
This real estate licensing information summarizes the minimum requirements established by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission. We recommend you contact the Arkansas Real Estate Commission for more detailed information or changes.
If you obtain real estate licenses in multiple states, we recommend you check each state's requirements.
- Step 1: Meet the Arkansas Real Estate License General Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Step 2: Complete the Arkansas Real Estate License Education Requirements - Enroll Today
- You must successfully complete 60 hours of real estate education. Also note that 30 of those hours must be in the basic principles of real estate.
- Step 3: Pass the Arkansas Real Estate License Exam and Complete the Application
- Pass the Arkansas licensure examination.
- Send the proper forms and fees to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission no later than 90 days after passing the examination.
- Completed application to take the real estate examination
- Completed fingerprint card
- Submit application fee, Arkansas criminal background check fee, and FBI criminal background check fee. Make cashier's check or money order payable to "AREC".
Note: This license renewal information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It's ultimately the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting all requirements for each license and corresponding renewal period.