- 1. Meet the general Pennsylvania real estate license requirements.
- To get your Pennsylvania real estate license, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must complete a Criminal Background Check by the State Police where you reside dated within 90 days of submitting the application.
- 2. Meet the Educational Real Estate License Requirements in Pennsylvania - Enroll Today
- Complete the 30-hour Real Estate Fundamentals course
- Complete the 45-hour Real Estate Practice course
- 3. Pass the Pennsylvania real estate exam
- Have successfully passed both the state and national portions of the PSI Salesperson Real Estate Exam
- Have completed, signed, and submitted the licensing application provided by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission, along with the required fee
- Submit a completed Pennsylvania Real Estate license application to the Commission with a sworn statement from the broker with whom the applicant desires to be affiliated
- Provide official transcripts evidencing the acquisition of degrees or course credits required by Pennsylvania state code 35.272(a)(2)
Learn what's required for your Real Estate License in Pennsylvania
This real estate licensing information summarizes the minimum requirements established by the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission. We recommend you contact the Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission for more detailed information or changes.
If you obtain real estate licenses in multiple states, we recommend you check each state's requirements.
Note: This license renewal information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It's ultimately the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting all requirements for each license and corresponding renewal period.