- 1. Comply with the General Oklahoma Real Estate License Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age to obtain a real estate license in Oklahoma
- Be of good moral character
- 2. Meet the Educational Real Estate License Requirements in Oklahoma - Enroll Today
- Submit evidence to the commission of successful completion of an approved 90 hour basic real estate course, OR
- Submit proof of completion of six college credit hours in a real estate discipline
- Complete your education within the previous 36 months prior to application
- 3. Get a broker affiliation. Sign with a broker before you take the exam. But, this isn't a pre-exam requirement.
- 4. Pass a national background check that includes being fingerprinted
- 5. Pass the Oklahoma real estate license exam:
The Oklahoma real estate license exam consists of 120 multiple-choice questions (to be completed within 3 hours)
You must earn answer 75% or more of the questions correctly to pass the exam.
- 80 questions on the national portion
- 40 questions on the state-specific portion
How much does it cost to get an Oklahoma real estate license?An Oklahoma real estate license costs:
- $41 for Application for Real Estate License- with a completed fingerprint card with all information complete including a photo, proof of citizenship and proof of education.