- 1. Comply with the General Nevada Real Estate License Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old in order to get licensed in Nevada
- 2. Meet the Educational Real Estate License Requirements in Nevada by completing the following: - Enroll Today
- 45 hours or 3 college credits of Real Estate Principles
- 45 hours or 3 college credits of Real Estate Law (which must include 18 hours of Nevada law)
- 3. Pass a background check
- You will be required to have two separate fingerprint cards that have been processed through a government agency. The fingerprints must have been taken within a year prior to applying for your real estate license.
- 4. Take the Nevada real estate license exam
- Pass the Nevada real estate licence State exam and National exam within the last 12 months. (Licensed out-of-state applicants are not required to take the national exam if applying for equivalent license.)
- Show proof of passing the national and Nevada state real estate exams within one year of the application date.
- You may also use your national examination results from another state (if dated within one year of the date of application for a Nevada real estate license) but you must show proof of those results.
How much does it cost to get a Nevada real estate license?
The Nevada real estate license costs $125.00
Which states have real estate license reciprocity with Nevada?Nevada has reciprocity with following states:
- South Carolina
- West Virginia