- 1. Meet the general Indiana real estate license requirements.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- 2. Complete a 90-hour real estate broker pre-license course - Enroll Today
- Complete an approved 90-hour pre-license course to meet the Educational Real Estate License Requirements in Indiana
- 3. Pass the Indiana real estate license exam
- Pass your real estate exam with a score of at least 75%
- 4. Apply for your Indiana real estate license
- Complete the application, which you will receive from the testing service when you pass the exams.
- You must be sponsored by a broker at the time of your application.
- Submit your application for licensure within one year of the date of passing your real estate exam.
Learn what's required for your Real Estate License in Indiana
This real estate licensing information summarizes the minimum requirements established by the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency. We recommend you contact the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency for more detailed information or changes.
If you obtain real estate licenses in multiple states, we recommend you check each state's requirements.
During the first two years after the broker's license is issued, licensees must take and pass at least 30 hours of postlicensing education instead of continuing education.
There is no limit on the number of hours allowed to be taken online; all QE hours can be taken online. The 90-hour course must be completed, including passing all three of the proctored course section exams, within six months of enrollment. The date of purchase is considered the start date of the program. If you are unable to complete the course in that time frame, please contact Customer Service for information about your available options.
Note: This license renewal information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It's ultimately the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting all requirements for each license and corresponding renewal period.