Online real estate pre-licensing courses at Real Estate Express are known for a great educational and flexible experience. You’re probably asking a lot of questions before choosing a real estate school. Have hesitations about what you’re getting into? Online real estate classes are hard work, but with organization and motivation you can achieve your goal. To give you a better idea of what your classes will look like, take a little sneak peek into how our online pre-licensing courses work, and the functionality you’ll find within them.
Navigating the Real Estate Express platform
Here’s what you can expect when you sign up for a course with Real Estate Express.
1. Your Real Estate Express home page
The first page you’ll see when you log in to your course is your homepage where you’ll find quick and easy links to:
- Your courses.
- The name of your instructor.
- A student forum perfect for discussing topics with fellow students.
- Supplemental material containing important or helpful documents.
- Course notes that let you find any notes you took during the course.
- Your certificate of completion (after you pass), that you can view and print.
2. Inside a Real Estate Express online course
From the homepage, navigate to your online courses. Inside each course you’ll find the following features:
- Your course roadmap and regulatory information.
- A chapters tab that will show you a list of chapters and pages in your real estate course.
- Your progress bar will show you how much of the course you completed.
- Slide-in media panels with videos to help explain concepts better.
- Several documents you can view, download and print.
- One-click access to email your instructor right from your course. (Note that your instructor will get back to you within 24 hours).
- Your chapter summary will be at the end of each chapter. You can view, download and print it prior to taking your quiz.
Succeeding in your online studies
Intimidated by asking questions, going back to school or the thought of taking an exam? Don’t be. There are many tools to help you succeed in this journey and we’re here to help you along the way. Here are some helpful links to help you gain the skills you might need to focus and balance all of your responsibilities.
Time management tips
- How these dads manage careers as real estate brokers and full-time parenthood.
- How this real estate broker finds time for everything.
- Three simple time management strategies for real estate pros.
- Time management tips for new real estate agents.
Study tips and organization advice
- Best apps to make you more efficient.
- Online tools to improve your study skills.
- Tips for passing your real estate exam.
- Classes you’ll need for your real estate career.
- How to prepare for online real estate classes.
Motivation for when you doubt yourself
- How to avoid burnout in your real estate career.
- The amazing story of a single mom who became a multi-million dollar real estate broker.
- How this millennial went from bartender to real estate millionaire by age 27.
- How one man bounced back from being laid off to a successful career in real estate.
Online real estate courses that prepare you for success
Your online real estate courses through Real Estate Express are designed to give you all the tools and knowledge you’ll need to make it in the industry. With a simple platform and many resources to help you do well in your classes, you can be confident and excited about the steps you take as you prepare for your new career or enhance your knowledge in real estate.