For over 15 years we've been helping people get licensed using our 100% online real estate licensing programs and we'll do the same for you! Register here today and join those who are enjoying a career in the re-vitalized real estate business. And for those of you who are trying to be "Green" by caring for the environment, our courses are 100% paperless! So choose America's Favorite Real Estate School and you'll save time (you can start immediately), save money (lowest prices in the State of Florida) and save trees (completely paperless courses). Pick a package below to get started!
The Florida Pre-License Course includes subjects such as Ownership, Financing, Real Property, Agency, plus all the Quiz, Math and exam practice you'll need to prepare to sit for and pass the licensing exam the first time.
Success Package: Fast Track Special + Career Launcher
Now Only $379!
And Save $1228!
The Fastest Way to a New Career as a Florida Real Estate Broker!
Choose this package if you are just starting out pursuing your Broker's license. This package provides everything you need and is the fastest route to becoming a fully licensed Broker in Florida. The Success Package also includes a set of valuable resources including your own website! See the details below.
1. Florida Broker Course - 72 Hours$604 2. 400-page E-book: Principles of Real Estate Practice $25 Retail Price = $629 * According to FL law, in order to qualify for the FL Broker's license, you must take this course plus show 2 years experience or more.
ExamPrepMaster is your ticket to first-time real estate exam success, with one of the most widely acclaimed, real estate exam prep systems. Only ExamPrepMaster trains and prepares you to be at your peak performance so that no tricky question, nebulous answer, math calculation, state law, or exam stress will surprise you come real estate exam day. Learn More
*In compliance with the state of Florida law, guarantees as to the passing of the real estate exam are not offered nor applicable in Florida.
Licensed to Soar, Career Book - $25
Don't become one of the statistical casualties of the real estate industry! Yes, you can be highly successful in real estate, and you can earn incredible income in this field - today more than ever before. Use the techniques and tools revealed in this book, and you will rise above the crowd and build a high-income real-estate career... that will last. Learn More
Study At Your Own Pace with America's Favorite Online Real Estate License School
Learning to become a Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson has never been easier or more effective now that you can tap into this popular online Florida Real Estate License Course from RealEstateExpress. In order to obtain a real estate license in Florida you must complete a total of 63 hours of course work. But don't worry! Your online instructor will show you how to sail through the required coursework faster and easier than ever from the comfort of your own home or office.
Take This Florida Real Estate License Online Course At Your Own Pace, Anytime Day Or Night
Study At Home in Your Pajamas or On the Road from Your Hotel. Learning to become a licensed Florida Real Estate professional has never been easier or more effective now that you can tap into the ARELLO certified 63-hour Florida Real Estate License Course from RealEstateExpress, the Florida Online Real Estate License School. You'll get the same award-winning instruction and content as the full 63-hour Florida Real Estate License classroom course, only you'll have the advantage of going at your own pace, taking modules when and where you want.
The Only Florida Real Estate License Course Package that Includes All This.
The complete online Florida real estate license course, practice quizzes, real estate exam handbook, plus our online real estate textbook "Principles of Real Estate Practice" with over 400 pages of support and reference materials is available online 24/7.
If you've been hoping for a Florida Real Estate School with a curriculum that adjusts to your busy schedule, that teaches you everything you need to know to pass the real estate exam, but doesn't waste a minute of your time, RealEstateExpress.com's Florida Real Estate Pre-License Course is what you've been waiting for.
Why the Real Estate Express Online Pre-License Course? Since 1997, RealEstateExpress.com has offered their award-winning online Real Estate Licensing courses across the United States, and every day people from Florida age 18-80 are enjoying the flexibility that our online system provides. Our students tell us that our course is better, for at least 4 reasons:
This is the only online Florida real estate license class taught by Rich Linkemer, DREI, and the only place you'll find his award-winning approach. Rich has helped thousands of individuals pass the Exam the first time, and his 14+ years of success and wisdom has been poured into this course.
RealEstateExpress.com's Florida real estate license course offers true online coaching and dialogue. Rich Linkemer is the instructor for this online course, and he is with you, live and online throughout the Florida real estate course. Our students learn from Rich, and he's there for you. Plus Only Real Estate Express lets you dialogue with other students through our online Forums.
Our Florida real estate license course gives you over 400 pages of extra text books and resource materials FREE, at no additional charge. You'll use some of these for your entire career in real estate.
This Florida Real Estate license course gives you over 40 practice quizzes to help ensure that you are REALLY ready and able to pass the Florida real estate license exam the first time.
Why RealEstateExpress is #1:
The secret to passing the Florida Real Estate License exam is not knowing the most information, but knowing the right information. Sure, you could eventually find what you need in textbooks, but who has time to wade through all those pages? RealEstateExpress will provide you with our 419 page E-Book which you will be able to download and print. So, unless you have an inordinate amount of free time in your life, the secret is in knowing exactly what is most important to the regulators, and what you must know to pass the exam.
Over the past two decades, we've become expert at knowing the information you need to pass the Florida Real Estate License exam, and giving it back to our students in ways that they can easily remember and retain - both for the test, as well as their real estate practice. And now, all of that wisdom is available online, through the RealEstateExpress.com Internet Florida Real Estate Pre License course.
Here's How it Works:
The complete Florida Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course from RealEstateExpress.com provides you everything you need to learn and understand the latest of both National and your own state-specific information. You will be able to start and stop the program and return to where you leave off any time you wish. While we recommend that you plan to work for 50 minutes at a time, many students report that they can go faster, and learn more than in the classroom, using Internet-based training systems. PLUS, included in this low price is the RealEstateExpress E-Book which will provide you with the opportunity to your own copy of Principles of Real Estate Practice, 2nd Edition by Stephen Mettling and David Cusic.
You go online and learn the sections at your own pace, whenever it's convenient for you. You must go through all the screens in each section to complete the course. At the end of each section you will be required to take and pass a quiz with a score of 70% before being allowed to go on to the next section of the course. But don't worry. The system is almost foolproof. And if you should score less than 70%, we'll give you another test, and the tools you need to pass.
So, if you are looking for Florida real estate schools offering classes in Miami, Boca Raton, Clearwater, Pensacola, Daytona Beach, Destin, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Meyers, Hollywood, Orlando, Kissimmee, Palm Beach, Panama City, St. Petersburg, Sanibel, Tampa, Vero Beach, West Palm Beach or ANYWHERE inside or outside the state of Florida - look no further. RealEstateExpress.com is a great Florida real estate school and we're here for you wherever you are!
This course has been designated and certified as a 63-hour course by the Florida Real Estate Commission
63-hour Florida Prelicense Course:
475.451 Schools teaching real estate practice.
(3) It is unlawful for any person, school, or institution to offer the courses described in subsection (1) or to conduct classes in such courses, regardless of the number of pupils, whether by correspondence or otherwise, without first procuring a permit, or to guarantee that its pupils will pass any examinations required for licensure, or to represent that the issuance of a permit is any recommendation or endorsement of the person, school, or institution to which it is issued or of any course of instruction given thereunder.
(4) Any person who violates this section commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
475.4511 Advertising by real estate schools.
(1) No person representing a real estate school offering and teaching real estate courses under this chapter shall make, cause to be made, or approve any statement, representation, or act, oral, written, or visual, in connection with the operation of the school, its affiliations with individuals or entities of courses offered, or any endorsement of such, if such person knows or believes, or reasonably should know or believe, the statement, representation, or act to be false, inaccurate, misleading, or exaggerated.
(2) A school shall not use advertising of any nature which is false, inaccurate, misleading, or exaggerated. Publicity and advertising of a real estate school, or of its representative, shall be based upon relevant facts and supported by evidence establishing their truth.
(3) No representative of any school or institution coming within the provisions of this chapter shall promise or guarantee employment or placement of any student or prospective student using information, training, or skill purported to be provided, or otherwise enhanced, by a course or school as an inducement to enroll in the school, unless such person offers the student or prospective student a bona fide contract of employment agreeing to employ the student or prospective student.
61J2-17.013 Interpretation of Particular Phrases.
Whenever used, the phrases set forth shall be construed as follows:
(1) To guarantee that its pupils will pass any examinations given by the department as prohibited by Section 475.451(3), Florida Statutes, and shall be construed to include, but without limitation, any representation, agreement, promise or understanding whereby a person enrolled in any school or course is to receive any refund of money or other thing of value if such person should fail the examination offered by the Division.
(2) Each person, school, or institution used in Section 475.451(1), Florida Statutes, is construed to include only one address or location; and a person, school or institution, offering or conducting a course at more than one address or location, must obtain a permit for each address or location.